When it comes to eggs, I love making them, I love eating them but I can never ever get the set recipes right. I find it impossible to flip an omelette, so I scramble it and make scrambled eggs, desi style. My sunny side up doesn’t fall in the pan so pretty, so I double fry it. And for the real scrambled eggs, I LOVE the creamy, fluffy eggs, but mine would dry up pretty quickly. So, I finally, after a lot of misses cooked decent scrambled eggs. All you need is a little bit of patience.
Scrambled eggs – for 1
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 2tsp
- Butter melted – 1tsp
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Break the eggs and add the milk. Beat them to a fluffy mixture.
- Melt the butter and make sure your burner is simmered.
- Slowly pour the beaten eggs into the pan, while you are constantly stirring the eggs.
- Stir till the eggs come together. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- I savored my eggs with sausages by Prasuma , hash browns and toast.
Happy Chomping 🙂