I have finally started having big proper breakfasts and it was only a matter of time that I whipped out an exorbitant meaty plate.
Featuring – Prasuma Meats, they have a range of sticky and lean bacon, ham, sausages, frozen wings, fish and even dumplings. With the finest quality of meat and cold cuts, Prasuma is changing the game with their flavored sausages and convenient online retail options. You can order from Meatigo.com or shop for their products on any hypermart.
One Pan Breakfast is super easy to make –
- Egg – 1
- Ham – 4 slices
- Sausages – 3 links
- Shredded potatoes – 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil – 2tsp
- Choose a non stick pan and begin with making the hash browns. Grease the pan and cook the potatoes on a low flame till they are brown and crisp
- Cook the ham and sausages for about 2 minutes till they are pink
- Grease the pan again and double cook the egg
- Pair with toast, coffee, ketchup and enjoy the hearty meal.
As for the meats, the ham is a delightful cut, soft and chewy and the bacon and cheese sausages were insanely good with chunky cubes of bacon and cheddar cheese. Dig into the cheesy sausages for a meatilicious affair.
Also tried their products at Asian hawkers market – the prawns are almost as good as fresh ones and the chicken dumplings are a steal deal at 12pieces for 125INR
Price starts at 150INR
Order from them here