Long time, no eggs. If you have been following me on Instagram, you probably know why I have been MIA for the past week or so. Chomping on the best Hawker center food and navigating my way through Singapore (more on that super soon on the blog)
Resuming with breakfast love – revamped another one of my childhood favourites meal bowls, eggs, veggies, and bread all mixed into one.
Ingredients (Serve 1)
- Eggs – 2
- Bread slices – 2
- Capsicum – 1, medium
- Tomato – 1, medium
- Onion, 1 medium
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash and chop tomato and capsicum into cubes.
- Peel and chop the onions
- Break two eggs in a bowl, add milk, salt, turmeric, and red chilly powder. Blend until fluffy.
- Heat butter in a pan, add onions, cook until transparent.
- Add the capsicum and tomato, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut bread slices into cubes and add into the pan.
- Add the egg mixture into the pan, coat the bread well and scramble the remaining eggs.
- Cook until done