With a weather like this, it is pretty obvious to have some insane cravings. Choley Bhaturey is one thing that I mostly crave for when there are leftovers of the latter in the fridge. But the problem is the dough of course, which needs overnight fermentation. So, mom to the rescue – obviously. Bhaturey dough within thirty minutes so you do not have to ignore your cravings this monsoon season.
- All-purpose flour (Maida) – 1-1/2 cups
- Semolina (Suji) – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Salt – A pinch
- Soda water – To knead the dough
- Oil – To fry
- Sieve maida and semolina. Add salt and mix well.
- Add curd and mix again.
- Add soda and knead the dough, keep it aside for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in pan, roll the bhatura with rolling pin and fry.
- Serve hot with Choley, onion, and pickle.
Yes, it is that simple!