Aglio Olio is a pasta that not bursts into flavors with its simplicity and deliciousness. The slight drizzle of olive oil and seasoning. Made this super simple fusilli pasta, drizzled it with some balsamic vinegar to add a sweetish red wine tinge.
Fusilli pasta for one
- Pasta – 1-1/2 cups
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 4 finely chopped
- Oregano seasoning – to taste
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Balsamic vingar – 1 tsp
- Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil till al dente. Drain and run the pasta under cold water to prevent it from sticking.
- Heat oil in a pan, sautee the garlic for a minute and add the pasta.
- Add the condiments, drizzle with some olive oil and toss the ingredients together.
- Serve in a bowl, top with some balsamic and a basil leaf.
Happy Chomping 🙂