I have always preferred Arabiata or Pink sauce, simply because they pack more flavors. But lately the creamy subtle flavors have started to grow on me. To mark the changing weather and arrival of fresh mushrooms – try this effortless Pasta with VEEEBA’s white sauce.
- Pasta – any shape that you favor, I chose fusilli – 2 cups
- Button mushrooms – 250g
- Baby Spinach – 100g
- Veeba’s white pasta sauce – 3tbsp
- Olive Oil – 1tsp
- Oregano seasoning – to garnish
- Boil water, add the pasta, a pinch of salt and a few drop of olive oil (oldest trick in the book to prevent the pasta from sticking) Cook for about 8-10 minutes or till the pasta is cooked al dente
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach thoroughly and remove the stems
- Wash the mushrooms, chop and steam in the microwave for 2 minutes. Strain the extra water. This cooks the mushrooms and avoids the smell to ruin your dish
- Drizzle the oil on a non-stick pan – add the mushrooms and spinach. Cook for a minute
- Add the pasta and toss the vegetables
- Add the sauce and mix well
- Serve hot with seasoning
The white pasta dressing is all you need to make a kickass gourmet white sauce pasta. You can vary the amount as per your taste – I prefer it a little less saucy but feel free to alter it to your needs.
Happy Chomping 🙂